Saturday, June 19, 2010




This is a look at my booth for CityFest. I would have loved to have had all the things from the explosion to add another table. But with no one buying, it wasn't a big deal.
Helena's Market Days was wonderful. I sold most of my pieces and received lots of positive feedback. Listening to the water falling from the dam made my desire to by Incahoots even more profound. It would make such a wonderful pottery and pub. I am looking forward to next weekend. Hopefully there will be a few clouds and a nice breeze to make the day bearable in this Alabama summer!


1 comment:

Heather said...

Ok I have shamefully and officially fallen off the face of the local scene!!! Congrats on your booths and congrats on your sales! I love the pieces and will look for you next week...

You go Jen!